WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWell AVG you have done it again EmptyWell AVG you have done it again

more_horiz
:sad: Just wondering if anyone else has tried the new version of AVG free 2014 ? And had it come up with new and wonderful hidden files known as "Suspect" ? Well just try and figure out what and where they are let alone try and look at them :lol2: Now my question is ..can anyone let me know how to find them so i can decide for myself if they are just ghost or false unknowns ?...Been reading a bit on the subject but gave up trying to find any real info until i stumbled on to this site. I now use a far better AV but one scanner i use still scans the files (3) in total with no baddies found and my Internet Security says all is well ..so can someone help me ? Or give me some idea how to unlock them or whatever it did ?Annoyed or Unimpress 

descriptionWell AVG you have done it again EmptyRe: Well AVG you have done it again

more_horiz
I haven't worked with this program. Most AVs will give you the name and location of files it finds as infected. I'd think AVG would do the same with files it deems 'Suspicious'. You're saying that's not so.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum