WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAvast scan - Page 1 EmptyRe: Avast scan

more_horiz
I try'ed to remove combofix but it didn't work it just said this program might not have installed correctly.

more_horiz
paulray wrote:
I try'ed to remove combofix but it didn't work it just said this program might not have installed correctly.

That's correct; it was installed in downloads instead of the desktop.
You can look in Programs and features and uninstall it if it's there or you delete the program.

more_horiz
I know it's in downloads but after i give permission to make changes to my computer nothing happens.I've looked in programs but can't find it.Is it because i didn't use the links you said and used the combofix i had installed from before?Also how do i uninstall rooter

more_horiz
paulray wrote:
I know it's in downloads but after i give permission to make changes to my computer nothing happens.I've looked in programs but can't find it.Is it because i didn't use the links you said and used the combofix i had installed from before?Also how do i uninstall rooter

If it's not in Program Files it can be found on your desktop. In that case, just delete the program from your desktop or delete it from your C drive.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum