WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionTrouble with Windows Sys. Serv. Pk and Msg "Operation Aborted" EmptyTrouble with Windows Sys. Serv. Pk and Msg "Operation Aborted"

more_horiz
I was having trouble downloading Vista Service Pack then it finally downloaded. After that the Blue screen of Death appeared. Now Vista System Repair is in a loop. Not sure how to continue to get it back. Thank you!

Hooray! UPDATE: Found a way to get to the System Recovery Options. Chose to restore to last Saturday. After that what should I do to make sure it is working properly? I want to make sure this laptop is clean and not having problems. I use it for college.
It has had problems at this restore date previously downloading the Windows service pack , updating windows and while on internet I get a message saying operation aborted. Please advise...thank you!

Valerie

Last edited by Vista on 17th October 2012, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

descriptionTrouble with Windows Sys. Serv. Pk and Msg "Operation Aborted" EmptyRe: Trouble with Windows Sys. Serv. Pk and Msg "Operation Aborted"

more_horiz
UPDATE: Found a way to get to the System Recovery Options. Chose to restore to last Saturday. After that what should I do to make sure it is working properly? I want to make sure this laptop is clean and not having problems. It has had problems at this restore date downloading the Windows service pack , update and while on internet I get a message saying it is aborted. Please advise...thank you!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum