WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionEA Announces Deals with Epic Games EmptyEA Announces Deals with Epic Games

more_horiz
Electronic Arts officials surprised more than a few journalists during their media event last week when they announced two separate partnerships with Epic Games and Suda51's Grasshopper Manufacture.

The EA/Epic Games partnership will see development begin on a action title for PC, Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3.

"Epic is excited to work with EA Partners to launch our next big IP on the global stage," said Mark Rein, vice president, Epic Games, in a statement to GamePro. "EA Partners gives independent developers like Epic the muscle of a global publisher like EA, along with the focus and flexibility of a smaller team committed to working with our individual needs."..........

More: http://www.pcworld.com/article/149899/article.html?tk=nl_dnxnws

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

EA Announces Deals with Epic Games Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionEA Announces Deals with Epic Games EmptyRe: EA Announces Deals with Epic Games

more_horiz
There will be better games now. Hooray!

............................................................................................

EA Announces Deals with Epic Games Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

descriptionEA Announces Deals with Epic Games EmptyRe: EA Announces Deals with Epic Games

more_horiz
Yeah. I agree Agent. I hope they make more adventure mixed with action, love those games. Hooray!

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
EA Announces Deals with Epic Games DXwU4
EA Announces Deals with Epic Games VvYDg

more_horiz
Please (puppy eyes)

more_horiz
DeeJayPower - Please post more than that, you maybe looking forward to it too, but posting just a smiley smells like spam.

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
EA Announces Deals with Epic Games DXwU4
EA Announces Deals with Epic Games VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum