WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows Protection Suite Removal Help EmptyWindows Protection Suite Removal Help

more_horiz
This ugly thing reared it's head several hours ago and after numerous false leads, I ended up here. I realize it is ubiquitous and has probably been dealt with many times here, but I will ask again. Please? Indifferent or Blank

descriptionWindows Protection Suite Removal Help EmptyRe: Windows Protection Suite Removal Help

more_horiz
Please visit this webpage for a tutorial on downloading and running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

See the area: Using ComboFix, and when done, post the log back here.

descriptionWindows Protection Suite Removal Help EmptyRe: Windows Protection Suite Removal Help

more_horiz
very funny! I followed the directions and got a load of ads, junk mail and no removal of the Windows Protection Suite. Thanks but not thanks!! DO NOT WANT YOUR KIND OF HELP!!!

more_horiz
As far as I can tell, there are only a couple of banner/box ads on the page. It contains clear instructions from my end.

The advertising, popups, fake Internet Explorer pages, etc., are coming as a result of the infection(s) on your computer, not from our end or on Bleeping Computer's end.

Our services along with our corresponding services are all completely trusted from thousands of helped users every year.

We have not, never have had, and never will have any junk mail services to anyone!

more_horiz
I understand where the junk is coming from. My computer...but I am too dense to follow the instructions and follow the program. I'll just get another PC. These things are a waste of money and time. Get a MAC and be done with this nonsense. Thanks for your time and consideration.

more_horiz
Okay! I ran it and got rid of the "Windows Protection Suite"...what do you want me to do with the Log Report?

Thanks! Thank You!

more_horiz
Post that here please, and I will take a quick look at it.

Remember, learning about computers takes a bit of patience. We're here to help.

If there is anything that you don't understand, please let us know. We help to "Discover New Computer Knowledge" as the subtitle says in our logo.

We purposely write instructions so they are very easy to understand.

You could go and buy a new computer, or go and have somebody overcharge you to fix it. But, we don't charge. I muster to say that 90% of the computer problems we see here on the forums get solved! Smile...

Anyway, go ahead with that ComboFix log, if you wish, and I will check and get your computer cleaned up! Roger that

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum