WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Searching blocked by Google

2 posters

descriptionSearching blocked by Google - Page 2 EmptyRe: Searching blocked by Google

more_horiz
I followed these instruction, and after the GMER scan had been running about 2 hours, not yet complete, I got the BSOD. The error message was IRQ_NOT_Less_Or_Equal. I restarted but windows would never start up past the initial screen. Finally I was able to boot it in Safe Mode with Networking but could not get on the net to message you. So I did an F8 start and chose Last Known Configuration and it started. The Defogger program is still on my desktop, but I am very reluctant to run the scan. I did get my first Bing "fail" and it said something like the search is making too many calls. It cleard up in a moment. I am wondering if this copy of windows is so corrupt I should abandon it and reinstall?

descriptionSearching blocked by Google - Page 2 EmptyRe: Searching blocked by Google

more_horiz
If you think it's corrupt, let's run a couple of scans to prove that...

Do this first, please:
  1. Please download MGADiag and save it to your desktop.
  2. Double click the Searching blocked by Google - Page 2 Dmjdiag icon on your desktop.
  3. Push Searching blocked by Google - Page 2 Dmjcontinue
  4. Push Searching blocked by Google - Page 2 Dmjcopy
  5. Go to Start -> Run and type in "Notepad"
  6. Go to Edit -> Paste in notepad.
  7. x out all of the numbers and letters in the line beginning with "Windows Product Key:"
  8. Copy and paste that log here.

more_horiz
Are you still with us? Please update us on your situation.

more_horiz
Hi DM Jay,
I was going to post in a day or two. I finally did a complete Windows fresh install...wiped the C drive. I had other problems with my USB ports shutting off and auto play and plug and play not working. As always a fresh install is a painful procedure and I still do not have Windows set up completely. But, I have been using Google search for the last 5 days since the new install and so far I have not encountered any problems. A program I was using that I have not reinstalled was SEO Quake, which gathers a lot of stats on SERP's and sites. I am wondering now if Google doesn't like SEO Quake. I will do some research on their forum and if I find anything significant I will let you know. thank you so so much for all the time you gave me.

Last edited by rx7chick on 30th June 2012, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accidentally sent before complete)

more_horiz
Not a problem here. Let me know of any more issues, otherwise I will close this topic. You'd be free to open any new topics in the future.

more_horiz
Thank you Jay...one problem I may have been left with is one of my gmail email addys seems to be suspended, and it is the one I used with these activities related to the work I was doing. So I have written to Google, but a response is not likely. I do get some email still but not all and several mailer daemon letters to people saying the address has been closed. I do get my other gmail addressed mail. Anyway, thanks so much and so for no further blocking.

more_horiz
Glad to hear. Good luck getting it solved!

=>Topic closed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum