WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGreetings GeekPolice  EmptyGreetings GeekPolice

more_horiz
Just found this place a couple days ago from Google, I enjoy helping people with computer problems were I can so I figured I'd join and give it a go, lets see a little bit about me, I know HTML, Batch and some C++ as I'm currently studying it. I'm looking in to going to an IT school for either computer science or computer engineering, I usually enjoy working with computer security or web design and some GFX, I also enjoy studying Psychology and Metaphysics in my spare time, hmm that's pretty much it if anyone has questions feel free to ask Smile...

............................................................................................

Greetings GeekPolice  Gp_use10

descriptionGreetings GeekPolice  EmptyRe: Greetings GeekPolice

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum Shatto! Hooray!

............................................................................................

If we have helped you, Please consider helping us,  make a donation.

Helping fight malware. Greetings GeekPolice  Sac

more_horiz
Welcome aboard Shatto, Glad to have you here Cheers Mate

ManixJ
Malware Trainee
Greetings GeekPolice  Gpa-st13

Greetings GeekPolice  Ama_210

If we have been kind and helped you, Please be kind and help us, consider a donation

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum