WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI think I'm being keylogged - Page 1 EmptyRe: I think I'm being keylogged

more_horiz
Hello.

• Click Start >> Control Panel.
  • Under the Programs click Uninstall a Program
  • Highlight

Adobe Reader 8.1.0
    Java(TM) 6 Update 10
    My Web Search (Popular Screensavers
    Viewpoint Media Player

• Click on the Uninstall/Change button at the top.

Updating Java:

• Download the latest version of Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) 7 Update 1.
  • Click the "Download JRE" button to the right.
  • In the Window that opens, select your platform, check the "agree" box, and click Continue.
  • Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation and save to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-7u1-windows-i586.exe that you downloaded to install the newest version.

Please download Firefox 9.0.1 and install it. It will install over version 3.6 you currently have installed, so you won't lose any bookmarked websites.

Then download and install Adobe Reader X

How is the machine running now?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
I think I'm being keylogged - Page 1 DXwU4
I think I'm being keylogged - Page 1 VvYDg

descriptionI think I'm being keylogged - Page 1 EmptyRe: I think I'm being keylogged

more_horiz
I did all that and I think my laptop is running quicker now. So is everything okay with it, or is there anything else i need to do?

more_horiz
Nope, your good to go.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
I think I'm being keylogged - Page 1 DXwU4
I think I'm being keylogged - Page 1 VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum