WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Congrats, You've made it here... Now what?

+108
Ironman
Buffyanimated
jayseaweav
Akueson
lilhawksmema
blindhelpfultech
fanfare123
amnesiac
TheMarshal
ExclusivelyElite
Sirgeorge316
Qaytu
Sirois
Roon
wildman
engishbill
Buttons
woodslover
stanwieg
houndmom
iceflow
franwhi
Diepzeeknikker
catwoman
ljaconski
CreateAwebsitePlan
dmcg
Janette MacDonald
jettt19
maxuelll
Links
sonicluver5432
research152
dkienitz
shadowlord153
unicornfreak2006
sunriz64
smith034
arvind
brun
olaxi
berrygate7
gailm22
sipri456
sotaprops
Belahzur
Gabethebabe
goldenarmor4995
ann123
kipper
Sanddj
miss moneypenny
mda4
tortrixen
tigerstylex4
Windows123
burton805
Paul Giever
ohdeucey
JENZO
jr48
laikhragirish
movinup321
jmm405@att.net
genebarnes
suebeetrue
akpygmies
jimmini
cherie247
esthernababan
The One Bee
Tracer
Biffeh
Dr Jay
dahal
angelz
Saura
eazymac
jellybean122
Omoo
paco12348
gadddyman
Nazzgull
Aprius
duncan21
helmutjhh1
riverrat
redapache
ET2.0
bogglyise
M0nk
tarzan
Safan
tjmerriman
Ebw
Butch Loveall
lobo2002
ViKtory
lawyeroconnor
Roy Nipper
Robert Clarke
computerkid1328
nczoolady
Hugh
juleigh
xshootme
fausto2278
Doctor Inferno
112 posters

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyRe: Congrats, You've made it here... Now what?

more_horiz
Hello Omoo,

Please try clearing your browser's cache. Here's the link: http://www.geekpolice.net/post.forum?mode=newtopic&f=11

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Congrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 Emptysys pro antivirus

more_horiz
im a new be don't know much about my computer hope you can help got this syspro attached did not down load but i cant get rid of this virus i crashed my computer and had to start over please help

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyAntivirus system Pro Virus HELP ME

more_horiz
hello, i have some serious computer problems and i'm looking for real help!! I have something on my computer called "Antivirus System Pro" its some sort of a virus and its totally crippled my system, I can't access anything at all except for the internet!! I can't open any program at all, I can download anti malware and anti virus programs and can install them, but I can't open them after that, I even checked the "Launch program" box and they won't open up after installation. Fake or real pop ups keep coming saying this or that program is infected, I cannot do ANYTHING about this. I can't run program, I can't go into safe mode, i can't do a disk clean up. Literally NOTHING!! HELP!!!

Last edited by eazymac on 5th December 2009, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New title)

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyRe: Congrats, You've made it here... Now what?

more_horiz
Hi Guy's.... So glad I have found some where I can ask questions.....

more_horiz
Hiya all,
I'm new here..... :smile2:

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice! Smile...

............................................................................................

more_horiz
i purchase of the Antivirus Live Platinum. i thought it was avg ut it was not what to do

more_horiz
dahal,

Please read this over and click here to open a new topic.

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyAllo

more_horiz
Hi everybody!

Just popping in to introduce myself.

- I know nothing about nasty viruses and malware, but I can make really nice cakes.
- I play games like Saints Row and GTA4 on the PS3, just so that I can drive about and smash cars, oh and cause utter mayhem.
- My friends and I like to dress up like fools and do things for charity.

Have a lovely day
Biffeh

P.S. My computar machine is a bit wonky, so I posted a hijackthislog post. Please feel free to read my woeful tale. It's very sad, so it is.

Last edited by Biffeh on 27th December 2009, 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add entire P.S.)

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyNew2U2

more_horiz
Whoa! Just a post to say I'm here. Throw a tennis ball at your computer screen - if it disappears you have entered the twilight zone.
PS Please do not throw bowling balls - they hurt. Can't Believe It

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 Emptyjust saying hi I need help

more_horiz
I have tried everything I know of to get rid of this dam virus. Rogue.MalwareDefense it has shut down all of my security programs. crashed my pc when I try to run malwarebytes . what can I do ? thanks Bring it on Yikes

more_horiz
The One Bee wrote:
I have tried everything I know of to get rid of this dam virus. Rogue.MalwareDefense it has shut down all of my security programs. crashed my pc when I try to run malwarebytes . what can I do ? thanks Bring it on Yikes

Congrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 Gp_wel11

Please read this over and click here to open a new topic.

more_horiz
Hello everyone. I just signed up and confirmed my acc. :smile2:

more_horiz

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 Emptyhello

more_horiz
very new. heard site could help me boost speed for my laptop.

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 Emptyhello

more_horiz
hello, i'm new

more_horiz
Hi all, I am new to all of this and do not know that much about computers but am willing to learn. akpygmies

more_horiz
Welcome! Smile...

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 Emptynew member's problem

more_horiz
Hello, I'm Suebeetrue.

I have a desktop Dell on which I downloaded Eset Nod 32 antispyware system security 2009. I now cannot get to my Start menu ,cannot see my Desktop, cannot use system restore, cannot get on the internet. The computer is completely shutdown-I mean I can see the Welcome screen and it looks like it is going to continue on to my Desktop but all I get is the screensaver. Can anyone give me any suggestions on what I can do to get this THING off of my computer!?! I am really, really , frustrated! Please if anyone know what will eradicate it please let me know!

Nice to meet 'cha and thanks so much!
Suebeetrue :sad: Thank You!

more_horiz
Hello suebeetrue,

Please post in the Technical Support forums for help. Smile...

more_horiz
Hi, I've picked up a BankerFox.A/Nuquel.E virus and am looking for help to remove. Not a geek...

more_horiz
genebarnes wrote:
Hi, I've picked up a BankerFox.A/Nuquel.E virus and am looking for help to remove. Not a geek...

Hello,

Go here for help.

more_horiz
hello try to give my info
jmm405@att.net

more_horiz
What do I need to get rid of security virus jmm405

more_horiz
Hello,

Open a new topic here: http://www.GeekPolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 Emptyfml

more_horiz
hello im h8in life rt now this comp prob is the least of my problems but the first step to fixin the rest of them... lol.. hope i can get this figured out

more_horiz
hello guys i am new here dear i read your comment i learn alot of things from your comment it's great dear thanx for this information.
Welcome to GeekPolice forum nice.......
-----
Girish
-----

free download

more_horiz
Hi,
I joined up a few days ago after 'lurking' for a fews days. I have a query but it'll wait until I'm sure of the 'etiquette' her.

jr No way!

more_horiz
HI YA

My name is JENZO new to the site hopefully going to learn how to stop people mucking up mine & other peoples computers :smile2: . know how 2 work a computer but to read the logs & stuff you get from the hijack & malware programs will be great to learn cannot wait.

THANKS YOU GeekPolice FOR THIS FREE SERVICE

JENZO

more_horiz
Hi All,

Noobie to the site and need to remove a Trojan from my laptop. Looking forward to getting started and cleaning this mess up.

-Deuce

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyNew Member

more_horiz
Hi,Paul here just checking to see how post works.
Picked up Antivirus Inc. on laptop computer can not use.
Will be posting on Malware fourm. Thanks

more_horiz

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyHello Everyone

more_horiz
What started as a paniced search for online malware removal software landed me here last night. I was darned happy to find that following the link here didn't add to my computing problems! Thank You!

more_horiz
Hi Smile...

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice! Smile...

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyBankerFox.A problem

more_horiz
I am not what you would call Computer literate. I do however, have an issue. I have 2 profiles on this computer. The Admin profile says that my wuauclt.exe is infected. I am also getting a message that my threat is BankerFox.A. I am unable to access anything on my Admin profile. Any help would be appreciated.

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyRE

more_horiz
HI i just joined and i have a problem i would like help with pls i cant use internet explorer with my other computer due to a virus or spyware, when i try to use the internet it says error. can you please help me find a solution
:sad:

more_horiz
Hi,
Just saying hello for the moment

more_horiz
Hello, I just joined because, like many others, I picked up a virus. Will be posting to the malware forum once I get my ducks in a row (where'd that saying come from?).

mda4

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 Emptynew here!

more_horiz
Hi there, new here and hope to post some questions later. Cheers Mate Cheers Mate
MISS MONEYPENNEY.

more_horiz
Hola everyone and specially to the Computer's "Magic" GeekPolice Staff

Goofy

more_horiz
Hi all, found you guys whilst trying to get rid of "my wall security" :sad: its been doing my head in & nothings working so here goes, 😉

more_horiz
kipper wrote:
Hi all, found you guys whilst trying to get rid of "my wall security" :sad: its been doing my head in & nothings working so here goes, 😉

Please read and follow this removal guide: http://www.GeekPolice.net/malware-removal-guides-f12/remove-my-security-wall-removal-guide-t19336.htm

more_horiz
hello glad to be on GeekPolice

more_horiz
Safan wrote:
kipper wrote:

Please read and follow this removal guide: http://www.GeekPolice.net/malware-removal-guides-f12/remove-my-security-wall-removal-guide-t19336.htm

How easy was that!! I just stuck to the simple step by step instructions & it was gone just as it said it would be!! Big Grin thankyou so so much, peace n quiet at long last after two entire weeks of hell, Hooray!

kipper

more_horiz
i think this is the only place that can hekp i need help!!!

more_horiz
First poast!

Hello everybody. My name is Gaby and I joinded this forum in an attempt to be a better malware fighter. Whenever I see a computer I have this irresistible urge to find out which security software they are running, how many useless resident programs they have loaded, what their hijackthis log looks like and I wonder whether they are clean or powerless clones in a botnet due to an irremovable rootkit.

I gues I am a geek.

more_horiz
Gabethebabe wrote:
First poast!

Hello everybody. My name is Gaby and I joinded this forum in an attempt to be a better malware fighter. Whenever I see a computer I have this irresistible urge to find out which security software they are running, how many useless resident programs they have loaded, what their hijackthis log looks like and I wonder whether they are clean or powerless clones in a botnet due to an irremovable rootkit.

I gues I am a geek.

You may want to consider getting into our academy then, we teach students how to remove malware.

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Congrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 DXwU4
Congrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
Wow belahzur, you have made almost 26K post since august 2008 - you are a gek indeed Big Grin

Anyway, I have already applied for your academy. Awaiting response :o

more_horiz
Yo!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum