WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHELP Malwarebytes crashes 2 seconds into the scan EmptyHELP Malwarebytes crashes 2 seconds into the scan

more_horiz
I know this isn't a rare virus issue because I've seen various guides to fixing the issue, but their always personally directed and seem to have various inconsistencies due to the different cases.

The error is , Malwarebytes crashes 2 seconds into the scan. When trying to reopen Malware the error (citing the 'Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the file") the program is gone, i have to uninstall then reinstall through a flash drive to do it again. My other program Microsoft Security Essentials says at risk Security Essentials isn't monitoring your computer because the programs service stopped. Restart now i click start now and get Couldn't Start Access is denied Error code:0x80070005

I've tried to do a couple things like renaming the mbam-setup.exe and replace .exe extension on Malwarebytes and still the same thing. but I'm in need of actual guidance on how to fix this issue. I hope someone can help me

Thank You

descriptionHELP Malwarebytes crashes 2 seconds into the scan EmptyRe: HELP Malwarebytes crashes 2 seconds into the scan

more_horiz

Download and run RKill.from any of these links:

Link 1 Link 2 Link 3
Link 4

Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
Once the tool has run, do NOT reboot the machine, and then try to run Malwarebytes again....

If that fails try running MBAM it in safe mode..If no luck then run this.....

Download Combofix from Bleepingcomputer or Geekstogo and place it on your Desktop

* Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.Combofix may be slow to start and appear to be doing nothing before it starts scanning.Just leave it,it will start.

You can get help on disabling your protection programs here : http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.html

Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

Caution.....
Never use this program to remove files.Only use it with help from an experienced user.Wrongful use can damage your computer.This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use. ComboFix SHOULD NOT be used unless requested by a qualified helper

............................................................................................

privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum