WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioncannot access my user files in the documents and settings directory Emptycannot access my user files in the documents and settings directory

more_horiz
I got the malware infection "WINDOWS XP RECOVERY" - I got the follwing errors: "The system has detected a problem with one or more installed IDE/SATA hard disks" and "Windows cannot find hard disk space"

I used the malware removal software mbam-setup-1.51.0.1200, but now i can't view my files - i checked properties & the files are there. But are they damaged or do i need to do a registry repair.
Were they moved by the malware ?

Help - I am running windows XP.

thanks

ts

ts

descriptioncannot access my user files in the documents and settings directory EmptyRe: cannot access my user files in the documents and settings directory

more_horiz
Hey guy,
You can try a data recovery software to recover your files.I have succeed to recover files from computer with Tenorshare data recovery.You can download it to scan your hard drive for free to check out whether your files can be recovered.You can get it here: http://www.any-data-recovery.com/index.htm Annoyed or Unimpress

Last edited by Ryan123 on 10th June 2011, 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 64512)

............................................................................................

I pressed F5, and I'm feeling refreshed... Annoyed or Unimpress

privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum