WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

WHO SAY'S GEEKS CANT GET A DATE?!

+6
Biglowz
Agent Cosmic
Doctor Inferno
Jerry Parnell
Nazzgull
spadesboy
10 posters

descriptionWHO SAY'S GEEKS CANT GET A DATE?! - Page 2 EmptyRe: WHO SAY'S GEEKS CANT GET A DATE?!

more_horiz
erm i think tht would be on page one
i've already listed it down

descriptionWHO SAY'S GEEKS CANT GET A DATE?! - Page 2 EmptyRe: WHO SAY'S GEEKS CANT GET A DATE?!

more_horiz
How many time have you done IT. Suspect

............................................................................................

WHO SAY'S GEEKS CANT GET A DATE?! - Page 2 Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
YO BRO?!
Thts too in depth man!!

more_horiz
Hmm spades is right.. and, this topic is about how to get a date.. not hw many times you have done it.. LoLs.. btw.. qns..

If we havent spoken or contacted one another for awhile, how do i start 1 now? Let me think

............................................................................................

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

WHO SAY'S GEEKS CANT GET A DATE?! - Page 2 Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
pls describe your long

more_horiz
1 week?

P.S : Hope this isnt considered spamming.. Please (puppy eyes)

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
one week?!~
alright~
pop her an sms saying tht in this format
Eh*her name*
you busy?
can sms for awhile?

more_horiz
Erm.. new problem arises.. her handphone got confiscated 😢

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
Write a note a slip it into her bag or file. Goofy

WHO SAY'S GEEKS CANT GET A DATE?! - Page 2 Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
Thing is.. its her holidays and she is from another sch.. LoLs! thx for that info.. might try it when i get the chance.. haha.. wad if she like me de.. nvr check bag.. LMBO or ROFL

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
Since you can't slip something in, slip yourself into her house. LOL Banner

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

WHO SAY'S GEEKS CANT GET A DATE?! - Page 2 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
I would if i could... but she'll get spooked.. LoLs..

Anyways.. i've yet to even talk to her on the phone.. LoLs!

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
OH MY TIAN LA
okok i see ur situation now~
hmm
well u do know was the internet for right?
well MSN her
throw a note into her window?
try it out
PS: i know u will never throw a note in the window

more_horiz
spadesboy wrote:
PS: i know u will never throw a note in the window

That's quite old fashioned. Ahahaha

more_horiz
I have a question...

Lets say i like this girl but she's from a different religion
He parents don't approve of me because of my religion and never talk to me
but i really love her
How do you settle this situation?

Cheers,
GT
... this is just an example...

Don't be Stupid...Think before you post...

more_horiz
Hmm?
ok this the type of questions i like
hmmm
you mind adding me up on msn
it'll be easier for me to talk to u
as it maybe abit private..
.........♠

more_horiz
Spades, isnt this topic meant for everyone to see? so that we can learn from wad u have to say to his question? besides.. he said "this is just an example".. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
BigLows
I SWEAR I DID NNOT ASK FOR UR COMMENT PLS TALK ONLY WHN NEEDED TO

more_horiz
Wow.. thats harsh.. so right now i guess you dun need anyone to comment? means i can close this topic since comments are no longer needed? i will check wif doctor and see wad he says.. Let me think

P.S : i feel so neglected when my comments are not needed.. i was only trying to get ppl to look here.. 😢

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
like hello tht is like super $^%(*%#$^&

more_horiz
Yes, this is a open discussion for all.

more_horiz
Like i said earlier,
This is just an example

I know this are the type of questions spade would want but i would relly like it to be an openly address to.
Many people in the morden world today face this type of problem
with many religions cross-marriage... this things are very common
Just wanted to know how to settle this kind of problem with breaking mutual respect

Cheers,
GT

Don't be Stupid...Think before you post...

more_horiz
It seems this topic is no longer "hot" Let me think

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum