WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWhich is a better way to enlarge screen display? - Page 1 Emptystatus bar

more_horiz
The Open File wrote:
What I mean is...

What is the program that this zoom level icon runs if you "maximize" it to the screen.

Without knowing what the program is, I can't advise you.

On the other hand, have you played with the level to see if it helps you out? If so, pick the % level you like and leave it there. In that case I wouldn't have to know what the program is.

The Open File

If you right click on any of the top bars like favorites menu in a blank space on the top bar a little drop down list appears, you will see status bar now check it and the status bar appears on the very bottom of the screen with the 100 % zoom level , thats where I can change it to any % I would want and it works well. Smile...

Last edited by suzonka on 10th June 2011, 11:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling words)

descriptionWhich is a better way to enlarge screen display? - Page 1 EmptyRe: Which is a better way to enlarge screen display?

more_horiz
Oh my gosh, now I know you're talking about your Internet browswer.

You can do exactly the same thing a lot easier while in your browser. Simply press Ctrl+ or Ctrl- and it will increase/decrease the size of your text. No pulldown necessary.

The Open File

descriptionWhich is a better way to enlarge screen display? - Page 1 EmptyRe: Which is a better way to enlarge screen display?

more_horiz
The Open File wrote:
Oh my gosh, now I know you're talking about your Internet browswer.

You can do exactly the same thing a lot easier while in your browser. Simply press Ctrl+ or Ctrl- and it will increase/decrease the size of your text. No pulldown necessary.

The Open File
Thanks for helping me with the resolution part of it Hooray!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum