WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI want a mp4 plater I can fast forward song on  EmptyI want a mp4 plater I can fast forward song on

more_horiz
I like to listen to podcasts on my mp3 but am told you can never fast forward anything on it.
So I would like a mp4 player, I'm told they have a fast forward feature. I want to record ,or download lectures and such ,and then referr back to certain parts by fast forwarding or reversing it . As it is with my mp3 I have to go to the start and listen for an hour sometimes to review what I forgot.. I dont want a video screen or anything fancy..
Any ideas of what does this and is inexpensive?

descriptionI want a mp4 plater I can fast forward song on  EmptyRe: I want a mp4 plater I can fast forward song on

more_horiz
You can buy a Sandisk Sansa Fuze 4GB MP3/4 Player for around 40-60 USD. Theres a small LCD display and a built in voice recorder, though nothing is said about being able to navigate through MP4's so purchase with your own caution. This is merely a suggestion/solution.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum