WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI have MS Removal Tool stuck on my PC, tried to remove but failed ... - Page 1 EmptyRe: I have MS Removal Tool stuck on my PC, tried to remove but failed ...

more_horiz
Hi Belahzur, the PC seems A ok now.

We've got it set up with users for each of our family and all of us have been using it without any problems.

As I had mentioned earlier, it did appear that the " go into the hidden folder and delete the files directly " approach had cured the problem, however, I realised that this could have been too simple and that was why I'd asked for help on here.

All the progs we use are ok and there's no issues regarding speed or unexpected programs starting or stopping.

I think it's all ok now.

descriptionI have MS Removal Tool stuck on my PC, tried to remove but failed ... - Page 1 EmptyRe: I have MS Removal Tool stuck on my PC, tried to remove but failed ...

more_horiz
Okay then, you should be fine to go now.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
I have MS Removal Tool stuck on my PC, tried to remove but failed ... - Page 1 DXwU4
I have MS Removal Tool stuck on my PC, tried to remove but failed ... - Page 1 VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum