WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHelp please, how to remove MS Removal Tool? EmptyHelp please, how to remove MS Removal Tool?

more_horiz
Hello and thank you for reading. I currently am using Windows 7 Starter and have been stuck with this MS Removal Tool for the last day and have tried removing it but have had no luck. I followed instructions from a website, which instructed me to go into Safemode with Networking and downloading a number of different programs including Malwarebytes and performing a quick scan but nothing showed up. I tried this on many occasions but still nothing came up. I use Firefox to surf the internet which is working fine but programs like word etc just seem to have stopped responding. In all honesty I only know the very basics when it comes to computers so if somebody could kindly help and guide me into removing this annoying Malware program on my laptop, it will be very much appreciated. Look forward to hearing from someone, many thanks.

descriptionHelp please, how to remove MS Removal Tool? EmptyRe: Help please, how to remove MS Removal Tool?

more_horiz
Hello, I have managed to solve the problem. Malwarebytes was not picking up any threats nor infections, I scanned minimum 8 times and still no luck. So I did the following with another Malware Protector, see if it works for you.

Reboot your system into 'Safemode with Networking' by pressing the F8 Key on reboot. Once onto Safemode with Networking in Windows remove your current Malwarebytes Anti Malware / Virus Protector and Reboot your system back into 'Safemode with Networking. Now download 'Super Anti Spyware (free edition)', install it only for you not for shared users on you computer. Once installed run a quick scan and then complete the process of removing the threats and infections and reboot your system.

I was using Malwarebytes minimum 8 times but nothing was picked up, I used this ONCE and it detected everything and removed MS Removal Tool straight away and now my laptop is running perfectly.

Good luck and let me know if it works for you. Smile...
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum