WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHitachi Travel Star N155 Model:IC25N040ATMR04 EmptyHitachi Travel Star N155 Model:IC25N040ATMR04

more_horiz
Hello world of GeekPolice.net,

I have a Hitachi Travel Star N155 Model:IC25N040ATMR04 (laptop harddrive). For months now with no end I have looked for ways to unlock this harddrive that apparently locked itself when the laptop crashed. I know that I or the previous owner did not put any sort of password onto the hardrive. Is there way where I can access the hardrive so I can wipe the memory on it? If there is another solution to this problem please reply asap! Thank You! Thank You!

descriptionHitachi Travel Star N155 Model:IC25N040ATMR04 EmptyRe: Hitachi Travel Star N155 Model:IC25N040ATMR04

more_horiz
Hi,
You just want to clean that driver from everything ?

Plug it in your computer, set in BIOS as third or secondary boot device and start your computer. You should see HDD icon in My Computer.

Press Windows Key + R and type CMD to start command prompt. Type in Command Prompt next command for formatting:
format G:\

Note : Change G: with HDD letter and press enter. It should ask you to force formatting, you should accept with Yes.

If you still have problem, try doing the same from Safe Mode.

Regards

............................................................................................

Hitachi Travel Star N155 Model:IC25N040ATMR04 V45u80
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum