WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNTUSER located! can't remove it, Please help me? EmptyNTUSER located! can't remove it, Please help me?

more_horiz
My OS is Windows XP, i'm worried about this ntuser.dat it seems someone has hacked my computer and has access in it, my files might be at risk (I'm working on a OL job), this is only a Home PC it doesn't have any workgroup but now, it has administrator server and I don't know how that happened. is my computer be accessed by someone now? How can I get free? how can I destroy this ntuser.dat? my anti virus is Avast!Antivirus but it doesn't remove even if i reboot it what should i do? i'm worried about my clients personal files they might access it and abuse it. HELP ME PLEASE every time i try to delete it this error pops out - "Cannot delete NTUSER: It is being use by another person or program." close any programs that might be using the file and try again." before it only has Administrator now it has 2 Administrator and Administrator.WINXPSP2 I can't get access the original Im using the Administrator.WINXPSP2 right now what should i do?? i want that ntuser and every virus related to it to be gone so my files and my clients files are also safe. PLEASE HELP ME ASAP! Indifferent or Blank

descriptionNTUSER located! can't remove it, Please help me? EmptyRe: NTUSER located! can't remove it, Please help me?

more_horiz
Let me think

descriptionNTUSER located! can't remove it, Please help me? EmptyRe: NTUSER located! can't remove it, Please help me?

more_horiz
Please visit this webpage for a tutorial on downloading and running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

See the area: Using ComboFix, and when done, post the log back here.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum