WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionDisk Error. not recognizing ethernet or USB's EmptyDisk Error. not recognizing ethernet or USB's

more_horiz
I am trying to help a friend, and I finally was able to reformat the drive. Now every restart shows an A1 Disk Error press F1 to resume. This has been the result with 2 SATA drives. I am unable to get it to recognize the USB, or the ethernet adapters, not showing in device manager at all. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I am really hoping this is not a bad board!
Mainboard: MSI 945gm3 Series (MS-7267) v3.x Micro-ATX
Chipset: Intel 945G and Intel ICH7
Processor: Pentium 4 Series LGA775

Thanks!!

............................................................................................

If we have helped you, Please consider helping us,  make a donation.

Helping fight malware. Disk Error. not recognizing ethernet or USB's Sac

descriptionDisk Error. not recognizing ethernet or USB's EmptyRe: Disk Error. not recognizing ethernet or USB's

more_horiz
Hi,
I think it's motherboard problem. There is no other way to recognize SATA drivers, at least they are empty, and you still get same problem. It has to be motherboard.

............................................................................................

Disk Error. not recognizing ethernet or USB's V45u80

descriptionDisk Error. not recognizing ethernet or USB's EmptyRe: Disk Error. not recognizing ethernet or USB's

more_horiz
Welcome Back Nazzgull!! Haven't seen you in a while. I hope you are well!!
Thanks, I was afraid it was the motherboard. Sad tearing

If we have helped you, Please consider helping us,  make a donation.

Helping fight malware. Disk Error. not recognizing ethernet or USB's Sac

more_horiz
I'm fine, I was working on my project for graduate 4th year of High School Smile... Nice to see you again Smile...

Disk Error. not recognizing ethernet or USB's V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum