WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionA Smart Gambler EmptyA Smart Gambler

more_horiz
A guy was sitting at a bar, he finishes his drink and puts the empty glass 6 meters away from him.
He looks at the bartender and tells him: "Ill bet you $200 that I will piss in that cup from here 6 meters distance and land every damn drop in the glass, if I sip even one drop out of the glass you get $200, if not, I get my $200"
The bartender sees that its impossible not to piss and not mess, so he accepts.
Then the guy gets his manhood up and aims and aims and aims, then he pees and he pisses on the ground on the bartender on the bottles on everything but the glass. So the bartender got happy and excited, he won $200.
The guy goes to 6 billiard players on the other side of the bar, then comes back to the bartender and gives him $200. The bartender asks the guy "Why are you happy when you lost $200", the guy replies:
"I bet each one of those billiard guys $500 that I will piss on you, on the bar, on the floor and bottles, with you not just not saying anything, but being happy that im pissing on your bar!"

The guy walks away laughing.

............................................................................................

A Smart Gambler Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

descriptionA Smart Gambler EmptyRe: A Smart Gambler

more_horiz
Lol

more_horiz
lmao... read this before.... still cracks me up..

............................................................................................

A Smart Gambler Educat10

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum