WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBlue Screen - Page 1 EmptyRe: Blue Screen

more_horiz
Hi,

The problem causing your bsod's are the drivers you installed.

So:
  • Make a restore point, so that if anything goes wrong, we can roll back
  • Go Start>Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Device Manger>Click on every + you see and tell me if you see any yellow exclamation mark.

Reply back so we can proceed

............................................................................................

Blue Screen - Page 1 Gpa-st13

more_horiz
Hi,

When I said to make a repair you did THIS?. If not, answer my question above and then do it.

Last edited by Vladimir on 2nd February 2011, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

............................................................................................

more_horiz
i hadn't executed the proper repair before and I attempted to use the windows upgrade repair method but every time the process would be interrupted by the blue screen. So instead I have proceeded with the next step and well there are no yellow exclamation marks on the screen. The list of devices are shown and nothing else.

more_horiz
Hi,

If my memory serves me right, you've done a start-up repair. So we must make a REPAIR now.
Try this:Windows 7

If this doesn't work, then I'm sorry but the only solution left is format and a clean install of windows again.

more_horiz
I guess I'm going to have to reinstall windows again.

Thank You for all the help you've provided.

more_horiz
Hi

I'm sorry that we couldn't resolve your problem.

more_horiz
Hi there,

Follow this thread and post us the files http://www.GeekPolice.net/t24087-how-to-ask-help-for-blue-screen-of-death

Regards,
Captain MVP
Blue Screen - Page 1 Gp_use10

It is considered
courteous to  post a reply if you have been able to resolve your problem, or received  an answer to your question.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum