WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptiondesktop icons disapeared Emptydesktop icons disapeared

more_horiz
My 12 year old daughter said she was downloading "musicfrost" when she said the pc got stuck. After rebooting it and clicking on user, the screen went blank .The only thing
I could think of was "alt,ctrl,delete" then I typed in "new task" and was able to get the pc going again but still no desktop ,no start icon. After 1/2 hour I clicked on something that restored my desktop but I couldnt get to "remove/add programs" to uninslall musicfrost..I'm not sure what I did to get the desktop showing but after running malwarebytes and getting rid of 7 things it found ,I restarted ,and again no desktop..
Is there anything I can do that you know of ??
Thanks ,Neil

descriptiondesktop icons disapeared EmptyRe: desktop icons disapeared

more_horiz
help!!

descriptiondesktop icons disapeared Emptyproblem solved

more_horiz
I downloaded combofix to this pc and ran it ..My pc is back working now ..Only I cant get rid of musicfrost..I deleted every file I found but some say disk might be full or write protected..any advise?
Oh yeah thanks for this site ..You resuced me before thats why I tried combo fix when otc didnt fix the problem...

more_horiz
If combo-fix fixed your problem, it seems to be an infection.

Go on the malware area and post a new topic. Also put a redirect link here so the malware staff will be able to see that you used combo fix.

............................................................................................

desktop icons disapeared Gpa-st13

more_horiz
How do I put the redirect link here ..I never did anyof that kind of stuff.

more_horiz
Just start a new topic there and give them a link on the post here. If you don't know how to do that just copy this link http://www.GeekPolice.net/t25779-desktop-icons-disapeared and post it there so that the malware staff can see it. Don't forget to mention again your problem and what you've done till now.

............................................................................................

desktop icons disapeared Gpa-st13

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum