WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionDOWNLOADED WINDOWS XP FROM SCRATCH NEED NETWORK ADAPTER NOT FOUND EmptyDOWNLOADED WINDOWS XP FROM SCRATCH NEED NETWORK ADAPTER NOT FOUND

more_horiz
Long story short.................

I installed windows xp from scratch.... I am trying to set up an internet connection. Naturally nothing is the same. Everything should be already build into my computer, I just dont know the right buttons to push to make things happen. I am using a router and when I use the installation cd.. it says Network Adapter not found....

I am also very unfamiliar on how to set up a network connection.....

Can someone please help me to get an internet connection... wireless and connection

descriptionDOWNLOADED WINDOWS XP FROM SCRATCH NEED NETWORK ADAPTER NOT FOUND EmptyRe: DOWNLOADED WINDOWS XP FROM SCRATCH NEED NETWORK ADAPTER NOT FOUND

more_horiz
Ok... now i see where the drivers are ..... it says they are not working or installed. To my knowledge all of those drivers are already in my laptop???? So do i just need to find out how to get them running agian???
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum