WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Who says geeks cant get a date? xD

+7
POG
Admin
jojozzzzz
Agent Cosmic
GT_Legend
Doctor Inferno
Biglowz
11 posters

pollHow many ppl would like to have dating tip topic?

Yes
64%
No
36%
Total Votes:

descriptionWho says geeks cant get a date? xD - Page 1 EmptyRe: Who says geeks cant get a date? xD

more_horiz
No, not all girls go after boys for money. Some go for looks while other for their character.

............................................................................................

Who says geeks cant get a date? xD - Page 1 Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

descriptionWho says geeks cant get a date? xD - Page 1 EmptyRe: Who says geeks cant get a date? xD

more_horiz
Agent wrote:
No, not all girls go after boys for money. Some go for looks while other for their character.

First of all.. geeks and nerds seldom look gd.. in my opinion.. but i do agree some go for character.. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

............................................................................................

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Who says geeks cant get a date? xD - Page 1 Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
Agent wrote:

Good thinking agent...
Sadly its not in this generation that really goes for this...
For example...In schools...thoes guy who have a girlfriend are usually good looking...

Cheers,
GT

more_horiz
GT_Legend wrote:
Agent wrote:

Good thinking agent...
For example...In schools...thoes guy who have a girlfriend are usually good looking...

Cheers,
GT

What about the Zane and Stamford couple thingy?

more_horiz
Agent wrote:
GT_Legend wrote:
Agent wrote:

Good thinking agent...

Cheers,
GT

What about the Zane and Stamford couple thingy?

Its not a thing...
Its just wrong...really wrong
that why they are made fun of

*This is a little side track and off topic...Sorry

Cheers,
GT

more_horiz
Ya cause the Hot girls are attracted to guys who like computers very much den later they also become like the geeks and make a good pair agree?

more_horiz
er no... hot girls want money and will do anything for it
POG do you think that you are hot???
if not then thats why you like geeks

Cherry,
GT

more_horiz
I don't understand the link between geeks and not nice looks person.

more_horiz
People seem to get the wrong perception of geeks. I wonder why... films probably spoiled it all.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Who says geeks cant get a date? xD - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
voted yes... why not Ahahaha

more_horiz
Pretty good response so far.. Awesome (sparkly)

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
So... Biglowz, you coming up with the tips? Cheesy Grin (sparkly

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Who says geeks cant get a date? xD - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
LoLs! i tot spades was gonna do that? LMBO or ROFL

I'll see what i can do.. ive found a pretty cool website on dating.. haha..

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
Guys,Guys,Guys. Your overthinking the subject. It's all about confidence. Get the movie Risky Business with Tom Cruise. Sometimes you just have to say "WTF". Don't care if you strike out, just get up to bat again and keep swinging. The movie Hackers has another example and the result is Angelina Jolie in a pool. Now you've got all weekend to practice. BATTER UP. Awesome (sparkly)

more_horiz
I like all types of guys "geeks" included! Big Grin Smart guys are attractive to me and I think I am semi hot! I was a hooters girl and also was a maxim hometown hottie! Also like someone else said not all "geeks" are unattractive. I may or may not be an exception but to me looks are not REAL important as long as you take good care of yourself! 😉

more_horiz
The word "geek" is more of a description of someone's character, so looks are not considered here. I say everyone, geek or not, stands the same chance.

more_horiz
Agent Cosmic wrote:
The word "geek" is more of a description of someone's character, so looks are not considered here. I say everyone, geek or not, stands the same chance.

They are just stereotypes. Its the chemistry that matters.

Who says geeks cant get a date? xD - Page 1 MysigROG365x140withmark

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum