WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUnable to log in... stupid me :) EmptyUnable to log in... stupid me :)

more_horiz
For anyone who is struggling to log into GeekPolice after activating their account:

Please notice that the login box asks for your USERNAME and not your email address.
I speak from experience...*embarrassed cough* Yikes

Just thought I'd let people know incase others get stuck like me :lol2:

Yashmeee Big Grin

descriptionUnable to log in... stupid me :) EmptyRe: Unable to log in... stupid me :)

more_horiz
Welcome! Smile...

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Unable to log in... stupid me :) Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionUnable to log in... stupid me :) EmptyRe: Unable to log in... stupid me :)

more_horiz
Thanks Doctor Inferno!
I have a big problem with my computer to do with Antivirus demo scan, I've already made a new topic in the relevant forum, please could you have a look?
http://www.GeekPolice.net/t25541-removing-antivrus-demo-virus-not-working
Thanks so much,
Yashmeee Big Grin

............................................................................................

Yashmeee :smile2:

'Para, Para, Paradise'

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice!! Hooray!

If we have helped you, Please consider helping us,  make a donation.

Helping fight malware. Unable to log in... stupid me :) Sac

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice.net! Smile...

Unable to log in... stupid me :) V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum