WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow Do I Remove the Smart Engine Virus? EmptyHow Do I Remove the Smart Engine Virus?

more_horiz
I have been infected with the Smart Engine virus and I dont know how to remove it from my computer, can you tell me what can I do to get rid of the virus permanently.

descriptionHow Do I Remove the Smart Engine Virus? EmptyRe: How Do I Remove the Smart Engine Virus?

more_horiz
Hello.

Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
How Do I Remove the Smart Engine Virus? DXwU4
How Do I Remove the Smart Engine Virus? VvYDg

descriptionHow Do I Remove the Smart Engine Virus? EmptyRe: How Do I Remove the Smart Engine Virus?

more_horiz
Where would I located OTL in order to download it to rid of the Smart Engine?

more_horiz
when I click to download the OTL it brung up Run when I click to run it a message came up saying I cant download it to a temporary file I must save it to my desktop but I dont know how to save it to my desktop because it did not give me an option to do that so, how do I save it to my desktop? so I can download it an rid of that Smart Engine forever..

more_horiz
Can you download it via another computer and transfer it over to this machine via USB?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
How Do I Remove the Smart Engine Virus? DXwU4
How Do I Remove the Smart Engine Virus? VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum