WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow to locate the initial location of a virus EmptyHow to locate the initial location of a virus

more_horiz
Hi everybody,

My Kaspersky AV has quarantined 2 viruses HEUR:WORM.WIN32.Generic, but unable to find and take action against Tojan.win32.autorun.xd. When I tried to locate these viruses it in the path shown by the AV, F:\filesystem\pagefile.exe & F:\autorun.inf, it simply says, unable to locate the folder. What to do?

descriptionHow to locate the initial location of a virus EmptyRe: How to locate the initial location of a virus

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice! Smile...

Please read THIS for assistance in removing the malware on your computer.

............................................................................................

How to locate the initial location of a virus Gpa-st13

descriptionHow to locate the initial location of a virus EmptyRe: How to locate the initial location of a virus

more_horiz
Moved from Welcome New Members.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

How to locate the initial location of a virus Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Hello.

Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
How to locate the initial location of a virus DXwU4
How to locate the initial location of a virus VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum