WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGive Vista Another Chance EmptyGive Vista Another Chance

more_horiz
Rarely does a week go by that there isn't at least one story in the media about the supposed shortcomings of Windows Vista or how companies are scorning it because of incompatibilities or a perceived lack of business value. Reading this coverage, you might get the impression that Windows Vista's predicament is unique among the various versions of Windows. A decade spent helping customers assess the savings and business value of a Windows upgrade tells me otherwise.

When Windows 2000 was released, people complained about compatibility and performance issues and said they preferred Windows 98. When Windows XP came out, people complained about complex hardware requirements. They said they didn't need to upgrade because Windows 2000 was sufficient for their needs. When I spoke at a launch-day session about the benefits of Windows XP SP2, customers complained about high-compatibility restrictions and complicated features. Sound familiar?.............

More: http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/148970/give_vista_another_chance.html

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Give Vista Another Chance Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionGive Vista Another Chance EmptyRe: Give Vista Another Chance

more_horiz
Your just tryin to bait me aint ya Doc? lol

I remember this only too well and have said it to the non believers all along!
It takes time for any new OS development to confirm its place in the IT world, and this trait will continue for ever more

But guess what?

Yep.....they didnt believe me (dont blame em actually. hehe)

I gave up in the end and joined the Mormon church where my faith is more appreciated

more_horiz
Ah, a though back to the good old days, when only 10% of the poulation knew what the control panel was. :)

more_horiz
Thank you! I have been saying that people will like Vista sence its origonal reliese.

more_horiz
Vista Rocks!

more_horiz
Can't agree more. Right On!

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Give Vista Another Chance Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum