WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHelp! No desktop or startup icons   EmptyHelp! No desktop or startup icons

more_horiz
My computer was working fine until I installed and ran malwarebytes. After it scanned and deleted infected files, my computer restarted. After the the windows icon my screen went black. The only thing that pops up is the screen that comes up when you click on "my computer" where it shows the drives and how much GB is available.

No wallpaper, no desktop icons, and no startup icons on the bottom show up. The only way I can turn off the computer is to hold down the big button on top which turns the computer on.

All of my files are still workable, but I have to get to them by way of my computer and clicking into individual folders and files which is time consuming.

How do I get my desktop and startups back? I'm using a Vista os.

descriptionHelp! No desktop or startup icons   EmptyRe: Help! No desktop or startup icons

more_horiz
Hi and welcome to GeekPolice.net!

Read this post and open new topic in Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal forum.

............................................................................................

Help! No desktop or startup icons   V45u80
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum