WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWatching a game wif my son in law.. EmptyWatching a game wif my son in law..

more_horiz
Watching a game with my son in law :

A mother was walking down the hall when she heard a humming sound coming from her daughter's bedroom. When she opened the door, she found her daughter naked on the bed with a vibrator.

"What are you doing!?!" she exclaimed.

The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."

Later that week, the father was in the kitchen and heard a humming sound coming from the basement. When he went downstairs, he found his daughter naked on a sofa with her vibrator.

"What are you doing!?!" he exclaimed.

The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."

A couple of days later, the mother heard the humming sound again, this time in the living room.

Upon entering the room, she found her husband watching television, with the vibrator buzzing away beside him.

"What are you doing?" she asked in shock.

He replied, "What's it look like? I'm watching the game with my son-in-law." LMBO or ROFL Honored

............................................................................................

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Watching a game wif my son in law.. Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

descriptionWatching a game wif my son in law.. EmptyRe: Watching a game wif my son in law..

more_horiz
oh hahahas that is funnie hey the father tot the vibrator was the son in law

descriptionWatching a game wif my son in law.. EmptyRe: Watching a game wif my son in law..

more_horiz
I don't really get the joke.

............................................................................................

Watching a game wif my son in law.. Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
Agent wrote:
I don't really get the joke.

Neither do I. Let me think

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Watching a game wif my son in law.. Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
whats that about? i only get the first few parts and it was abit sick... the parents should have repremanded their daughter and confiscated her vib... Please (puppy eyes)

Watching a game wif my son in law.. Firenamecopytt4.th

more_horiz
Dude!! shes 35.. =.= confiscate wad? O.o

and when he said he watching a game wif his son in law, its cause his daughter said the vibrator is the closest thing to a husband.. so the father treat the vibrator as his son in law la.. =.= omg la.. i noe it dosent really make sense.. heh..

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
she may be 35 later the father fall in love wif her how? lOL Love triangle in family!!!

more_horiz
OMG... u've jus confirmed my suspicions of u being blonde.. =.=

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
okay i was just joking la and i not blonde i black haired girl

more_horiz
POG wrote:
okay i was just joking la and i not blonde i black haired girl

Can you please use proper english? your posts are very difficult to understand man. :hmm:

Watching a game wif my son in law.. L20flloxphl70hr41o7o
sig made by agent cosmic.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum