WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionReplacement power supply for a Toshbia Laptop  P305-S8996E  EmptyReplacement power supply for a Toshbia Laptop P305-S8996E

more_horiz
Can you tell me if I need to buy the specific power supply for this model laptop? I know it needs to be a toshiba cord, but is it necessary to buy the power supply to this exact model?

Thanks!

descriptionReplacement power supply for a Toshbia Laptop  P305-S8996E  EmptyRe: Replacement power supply for a Toshbia Laptop P305-S8996E

more_horiz
Hi,
It's not necessary. You can use any model of power supply which can be used by your laptop. It practically don't even need to be toshiba's. Just check your PC Shop for more information, they'll advice you what is best for your laptop.

............................................................................................

Replacement power supply for a Toshbia Laptop  P305-S8996E  V45u80

descriptionReplacement power supply for a Toshbia Laptop  P305-S8996E  EmptyRe: Replacement power supply for a Toshbia Laptop P305-S8996E

more_horiz
Wonderful. Thanks for your help!

more_horiz
No problem, have a nice day Smile...

............................................................................................

Replacement power supply for a Toshbia Laptop  P305-S8996E  V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum