WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow to remove Hard Drive Diagnostic EmptyHow to remove Hard Drive Diagnostic

more_horiz
dear greak police,

My computer is suffering from a program called " hardware diagnostic" . I don't know how it got installed. It always prompts about errors in computers that is never present. It tries to convince user to buy the program. It starts while booting the computer.This program also has a system tray icon which shows there is critical error. After sometimes it also turns desktop screen completely black.

I have uploaded the print screen of the error. I will be extremely thankful if you could help me remove it.

Regards,
knight

Last edited by knight on 5th December 2010, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionHow to remove Hard Drive Diagnostic EmptyRe: How to remove Hard Drive Diagnostic

more_horiz
I have tried system restore. And currently i don't see the problem. I will come and let you know if the problem comes back. many thanks.

descriptionHow to remove Hard Drive Diagnostic EmptyRe: How to remove Hard Drive Diagnostic

more_horiz
You system restored to a point before the infection? Any change?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum