WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioni cant download new programs so wasnt able to post logs from OTL - Page 1 EmptyRe: i cant download new programs so wasnt able to post logs from OTL

more_horiz
it wont let me post it, its keeps saying the connection was reset. i uploaded it to the site you told me to upload the otl logs if that helps at all.

http://rapidshare.com/files/440870667/log.txt

descriptioni cant download new programs so wasnt able to post logs from OTL - Page 1 EmptyRe: i cant download new programs so wasnt able to post logs from OTL

more_horiz
Hello.

Please download TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop.

• Doubleclick TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool
  • Click the Start Scan button
  • After the scan has finished, click the Close button
  • Click the Report button and copy/paste the contents of it into your next reply
Note:It will also create a log in the C:\ directory.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
i cant download new programs so wasnt able to post logs from OTL - Page 1 DXwU4
i cant download new programs so wasnt able to post logs from OTL - Page 1 VvYDg

more_horiz
my computer took a turn for the worst yesterday, it said i had to restart so i did. after that it would get to the windows loading screen and keep crashing and restarting. i ran a system recovery to restore it back to factory settings. i think that got rid of my problem but, do you think there is anything i should do to make sure?

more_horiz
Install an antivirus & antispyware protection, a factory restore wipes everything so once your protected, you should be fine.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
ok, i have Norton i think that covers spyware, i know it covers AV. Thanks for all the help!

more_horiz
so Norton should handle all my problems?? or most..??

more_horiz
We don't recommend Norton, it's a resource hog.

You aren't running Anti Virus Software

Please install Avira antivirus otherwise you won't be protected.

1) Antivir PersonalEditionClassic
-Free anti-virus software for Windows.
-Detects and removes more than 50,000 viruses. Free support.

It is strongly recommended that you run only one antivirus program at a time. Having more than one antivirus program active in memory uses additional resources and can result in program conflicts and false virus alerts.

privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum