WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioni got problem with system files.. pls help me guys Emptyi got problem with system files.. pls help me guys

more_horiz
I've once installed alienware theme and it changed all windows components.
but i uninstalled it afterwards....
the problem is the realtek audio control panel is not launching and it shows error as "HHCTRL.ocx has occupied memory that is allocated to user32.dll contact dll dealer for new dll file"

i've reinstalled realtek but it shows error even now.
wat shall i do now whether i ve to format my computer or any other way is there....
pls help me guys.....

descriptioni got problem with system files.. pls help me guys EmptyRe: i got problem with system files.. pls help me guys

more_horiz
If I'm not wrong, user32.dll errors are usually caused by themes installation such as Insprat. Since uninstalling can't solve it for you, I don't think I can help you. But I'm sure there're some other more expert here.

............................................................................................

i got problem with system files.. pls help me guys Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

descriptioni got problem with system files.. pls help me guys EmptyRe: i got problem with system files.. pls help me guys

more_horiz
Agent is correct to a certain extent, but not necessarily softwares like Insprat. From what I know a certain number of themes have caused this problem.

As for your error, certain programs may not start after you install security update 925902 (MS07-017) and security update 928843 (MS07-008) on a computer that is running Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2). Additionally, you may receive an error message that resembles the following:
application_executable_name - Illegal System DLL Relocation

The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not run properly. The relocation occurred because the DLL C:WindowsSystem32Hhctrl.ocx occupied an address range reserved for Windows system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.

To resolve this problem, follow these steps:

1. Install all important updates from the following Microsoft Web site:

http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate (http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate)

2. Try to run the program that did not start again. If the program starts and if you do not receive the error message in the "Symptoms of the problem" section, you are finished. If the error continues, follow steps 3 through 5.

3. Visit the following Microsoft Web site:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=74AD4188-3131-429C-8FCB-F7B3B0FD3D86&displaylang=en (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=74AD4188-3131-429C-8FCB-F7B3B0FD3D86&displaylang=en)

4. Click Download, and then click Run. If the Download button is not available, you must first click Validate to validate your copy of Windows.

5. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to install update 935448. You can also grab it here:

If the above option doesn't work for you, there's no way to solve it other than to remove it. (Gunsmoke)

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

i got problem with system files.. pls help me guys Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
hey inferno thanks man.. i got rid of that prob

more_horiz
You're welcome! Awesome (sparkly)

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

i got problem with system files.. pls help me guys Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum