WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionIntel 82801G (ICH7Family) USB Universal Host Controller Driver Intalling Problem EmptyIntel 82801G (ICH7Family) USB Universal Host Controller Driver Intalling Problem

more_horiz
I have a Compaq Presario C571NR Notebook PC with Windows 7 Home Premium , and the USB Universal Serial Bus drivers (hence title) Intel 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller Driver 27C8, 27C9, 27CA, 27CC are having driver installation problems. Now I have pretty much tried everything like system restore, manufacture website, Intel, Microsoft, Shutting off completely and drain power then turning on, uninstalling drivers then restarting the computer, and yet I cannot prevail. I think there is a unique problem. I know it's not the motherbord otherwise the computer would have detoriated already (warranty expired in 2006 meaning computer was bought in 2005 prob.). Mass storaging devices are okay but mouses and keyboards no longer work. Can anyone help, I will supply more info If you can help me.

descriptionIntel 82801G (ICH7Family) USB Universal Host Controller Driver Intalling Problem EmptyRe: Intel 82801G (ICH7Family) USB Universal Host Controller Driver Intalling Problem

more_horiz
Hi,
Did you tried go to BIOS and set USB ports to Enable ? Also, can you use Safe Mode to access Windows ? Go to Safe Mode and check if you can use keyboard and mouse. I would like to check software first, after that, lets go hardware diagnostic.

............................................................................................

Intel 82801G (ICH7Family) USB Universal Host Controller Driver Intalling Problem V45u80

descriptionIntel 82801G (ICH7Family) USB Universal Host Controller Driver Intalling Problem EmptyRe: Intel 82801G (ICH7Family) USB Universal Host Controller Driver Intalling Problem

more_horiz
No, I have not tried to go to BIOS, I did not go so I wouldn't accidently mess up the laptop, but I will try. I'll also see if it works during safe mode. I have one thing to tell. My USB ports seemed to work when computer was starting. I know this since I plugged in my Ipod in and it was connected then it stopped working when the computer finishing loading it stops.

more_horiz
Okay, it might be malware. Would you like to visit Virus, Spyware and Malware forum on GeekPolice. Just follow steps from here :
http://www.GeekPolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/read-this-before-posting-t3821.htm

............................................................................................

Intel 82801G (ICH7Family) USB Universal Host Controller Driver Intalling Problem V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum