WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow to get rid of the Antivirus Action program. Please help! EmptyHow to get rid of the Antivirus Action program. Please help!

more_horiz
I was surfing the Internet and seemed to have picked up the virus identified as Antivirus Action. It won't let me run anything and keeps presenting a "Windows Security Alert" pop-up and an "Antivirus Software Alert" pop-up. I have read a previous answer for this and my problem is that I can not get internet access on my computer. Everytime I try to use the internet the Antivirus Action program website comes up and says I need to buy the full program.

What do I do if I cant get to the internet to download the right program to get rid of the Antivirus Action???
Please help!!!

descriptionHow to get rid of the Antivirus Action program. Please help! EmptyRe: How to get rid of the Antivirus Action program. Please help!

more_horiz
Hello.

Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
How to get rid of the Antivirus Action program. Please help! DXwU4
How to get rid of the Antivirus Action program. Please help! VvYDg

descriptionHow to get rid of the Antivirus Action program. Please help! EmptyRe: How to get rid of the Antivirus Action program. Please help!

more_horiz
Are you still with us?

We need to know any other issues that are plaguing your computer. Kindly give a summary so we know how to continue from here.

Many of the things to note for us would be:

• Slow computer
  • Error messages
  • Fake antivirus alerts or the icon in the system tray
  • svchost.exe running at 100%
  • System crashes or blue screen of death

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum