WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGot the ThinkPoint virus out BUT! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Got the ThinkPoint virus out BUT!

more_horiz
Yes please, do that, I'd like to know what it's detecting.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Got the ThinkPoint virus out BUT! - Page 2 DXwU4
Got the ThinkPoint virus out BUT! - Page 2 VvYDg

descriptionGot the ThinkPoint virus out BUT! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Got the ThinkPoint virus out BUT!

more_horiz
Got the ThinkPoint virus out BUT! - Page 2 Drweb

One extra object not in picture:
FA9E2D68-8707-44C8-B93D-2FF048183749-extr.exe

Got the ThinkPoint virus out BUT! - Page 2 Drweb2

One extra path not in picture:
C:\Users\All Users\Wild Tangent

Got the ThinkPoint virus out BUT! - Page 2 Drweb3

One extra status not in picture:
Container contains infected objects

............................................................................................

<3Christina(;

more_horiz
Hello.
Okay doesn't look too bad, WildTangent isn't malicious.

Not too sure what the others are, container sounds like a zip file maybe.

more_horiz
Okay good is that why none of my desktop items are unaccessable?
Because they were fine before i got that ThinkPoint virus... so how do you and i go about getting this fixed? Smile...

<3Christina(;

more_horiz
So how do i fix it?

<3Christina(;

more_horiz
Not sure, gonna ask the other forum experts on this. Hold tight.

more_horiz
Alrighty, thank you Belahzur Smile...

<3Christina(;

more_horiz
Should i take my computer somewhere where they can look at it, or keep waiting to see if you guys can help me fix it?

<3Christina(;

more_horiz
Hello.
Please download this.
http://www.winhelponline.com/fileasso/lnkfix_vista.zip

Extract the .reg file inside, double click it to run it and select yes to the registry merge prompt, then reboot normally.

Are you Desktop icons any better now?

more_horiz
:OO
YOU FIXED ITT! Big Grin

<3 !!!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! Your fantastic! Smile...))

<3Christina(;

more_horiz
Phew, thank god for that. Smile...

more_horiz
Lol yeah sorry about being so impatient i get it from my dad but thank you so much for putting up with me and doing a great job! Smile...)

<3Christina(;

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum