WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows 7 Pro with XP Mode for a "Dual mode system" EmptyWindows 7 Pro with XP Mode for a "Dual mode system"

more_horiz
Would buying a 32 Bit Computer with Windows 7 Professional, then downloading and install XP for a dual mode, allow that computer to run Microsoft Picture it Publishing Platinum 2002. This program will not run on a 64 bit system.

I have an "Epson Perception 1650 Picture" Scanner that will not run on a 64 bit systemr because there are no drivers available for it, Would the XP mode on Windows 7 Professional allow this Scanner to run as it now does on my 4 year old Emachine computer with XP?

I bought a HP p6620f Desktop 64 bit Machine and the Epson 1650 Scanner would not run on it. I tried to get a driver and was told by Epson Support that there are no drivers available for that scanner to run on a 84 bit system. I returned the HP p6620f because it would not allow me to use my Epson 1650 for lack of a driver.

descriptionWindows 7 Pro with XP Mode for a "Dual mode system" EmptyRe: Windows 7 Pro with XP Mode for a "Dual mode system"

more_horiz
Post 1- Windows 7 Pro with XP Mode for a "Dual mode system"
by chuckmac Today at 11:43 am

A COUPLE OF CORRECTIONS TO THIS QUESTION I SUBMITTED

Would buying a 32 Bit Computer with Windows 7 Professional, then downloading and installing XP to achive a dual mode, allow that computer to run Microsoft Picture it Publishing Platinum 2002. This program will not run on a 64 bit system.

I have an "Epson Perfection 1650 Picture" Scanner that will not run on a 64 bit system because there are no drivers available for it. Would an XP mode on a 32 bit Machine running Windows 7 Professional allow this Scanner to run as it now does on my 4 year old E-machine with XP?

I bought an HP p6620f Desktop 64 bit Machine, the Epson 1650 Scanner would not run on it. I tried to get a driver and was told by Epson Support that there are no drivers available for that scanner to run on a 64 bit system. I returned the HP p6620f because it would not allow me to use my Epson 1650 for lack of a driver.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum