WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows locked up during boot sequence / initializing USB controllers EmptyWindows locked up during boot sequence / initializing USB controllers

more_horiz
I have Windows XP Pro.. I currently moved my PC to another room. Now its locked up during its boot sequence while trying to initializing USB controllers. I can not ctrl/alt/delete, can not F8 to get to setup, can not reach boot in safe mode. I only have a mouse connected to a USB port. Have tried rebooting without anything connected a USB port. Any suggestions?

descriptionWindows locked up during boot sequence / initializing USB controllers EmptyRe: Windows locked up during boot sequence / initializing USB controllers

more_horiz
Hello. Glad to have you here at GeekPolice.

Please wait here, while I refer you to an excellent Tech Advisor or other staff.

descriptionWindows locked up during boot sequence / initializing USB controllers EmptyRe: Windows locked up during boot sequence / initializing USB controllers

more_horiz
Hello and Welcome !

Get into your BIOS and try to reset to default values and see if that fixes it. When you moved the PC maybe the Hardware components might have loosen. If possible open your Tower make sure all are connected properly for example the hard disk the cables connected to your Motherboard etc. just remove it and connected back, dust your tower. Also inside the Motherboard remove the CMOS battery and after 2 mins put it back.

............................................................................................

Regards,
Captain MVP
Windows locked up during boot sequence / initializing USB controllers Gp_use10

It is considered
courteous to  post a reply if you have been able to resolve your problem, or received  an answer to your question.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum