WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionno audio device/ code 10 error HELP! Emptyno audio device/ code 10 error HELP!

more_horiz
about a week ago the sound on my laptop stopped working. i got the red x along with the no audio device installed message. i tried downloading a new audio driver, tried updating the driver but whenever i do i get a message that says the driver loaded incorrectly code 10 error wont let it start. i've tried the realtek driver and i get that message, the only time it doesnt happen is when i install the conextant audio driver but that causes my computer to shutdown and more problems. as you can probably tell i know very little about computers. i have an hp pavilion dv2000 and am using vista. any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

descriptionno audio device/ code 10 error HELP! EmptyRe: no audio device/ code 10 error HELP!

more_horiz
Hey,

Try uninstalling the driver and restart. Allow it to pick up the device and install it.

Do you have the drivers CD? If so, install the driver from there.

............................................................................................

no audio device/ code 10 error HELP! Educat10

descriptionno audio device/ code 10 error HELP! EmptyRe: no audio device/ code 10 error HELP!

more_horiz
Hi, download last AC'97 from CNet or some other website and install it. It should helps.

............................................................................................

no audio device/ code 10 error HELP! V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum