WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBankerfox.a and Win32 nuqel.e - Keeps Coming Back EmptyBankerfox.a and Win32 nuqel.e - Keeps Coming Back

more_horiz
Hi,

A few weeks ago I caught the Bankerfox.a virus for the first time and managed to get rid of it by rebooting my computer in safe mode and using Malware Bytes. This seemed to work, but then a little while later it popped up for a second time with Win32 nuqel.e. This time, Malware Bytes couldn't pick up anything and I went through a whole variety of downloaded software (such as Avenger, System Mechanic, and Spyware Doctor). None of them found anything on full scans, but I eventually found and got rid of the files with Dr Web Cure It. It obviously didn't get everything, though, because yesterday the virus came back yet again, and now not even Dr Web Cure It can pick up anything - and its full scan took 10 hours.

I would be extremely grateful for any help that can be provided.

Thank you!

descriptionBankerfox.a and Win32 nuqel.e - Keeps Coming Back EmptyRe: Bankerfox.a and Win32 nuqel.e - Keeps Coming Back

more_horiz
Edit.

Last edited by md24 on 30th August 2010, 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionBankerfox.a and Win32 nuqel.e - Keeps Coming Back EmptyRe: Bankerfox.a and Win32 nuqel.e - Keeps Coming Back

more_horiz
Edit.

more_horiz
Edit.

more_horiz
Edit.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum