WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAV Security Suite - have followed removal guide but cannot remove it - Page 1 EmptyRe: AV Security Suite - have followed removal guide but cannot remove it

more_horiz
It's working well without any apparent issues. Hopefully this nasty malware is gone. Not sure how he got it but I've since downloaded Secunia on the machine and have updated various programs that were end-of-life. He had also not updated the SUPERAntiSpyware which has now been corrected. He's getting in the habit of running a MBAM weekly. We may go ahead and purchase the full version if you think that would prevent some of these issues.

descriptionAV Security Suite - have followed removal guide but cannot remove it - Page 1 EmptyRe: AV Security Suite - have followed removal guide but cannot remove it

more_horiz
Upto you on that bit, I don't have the full version.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
AV Security Suite - have followed removal guide but cannot remove it - Page 1 DXwU4
AV Security Suite - have followed removal guide but cannot remove it - Page 1 VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum