WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWin32:Bubnix-I rootkit found - Page 1 EmptyRe: Win32:Bubnix-I rootkit found

more_horiz
Have not seen Avast catch anything the last day. Part of that I have been disconnected from the internet though.

descriptionWin32:Bubnix-I rootkit found - Page 1 EmptyRe: Win32:Bubnix-I rootkit found

more_horiz
How often does that happen?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Win32:Bubnix-I rootkit found - Page 1 DXwU4
Win32:Bubnix-I rootkit found - Page 1 VvYDg

more_horiz
Been doing it almost daily - blocking access to URLs and catching some trojans. I was going to reboot and hook to internet and let her rip and see what happens.

more_horiz
I ran a full scan with Avast! and ran a quick scan with MBAM - nothing found. I have seen no malicious URLs blocked, etc. From the logs that I have posted, do you see any items that I need to clean up. How about cleaning up the OTL and ESET items?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum