WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMultiple iexplorer.exe instances amid other exe's + java script redirects - Page 2 EmptyRe: Multiple iexplorer.exe instances amid other exe's + java script redirects

more_horiz
Hello.
System Volume Information is just System Restore, we can flush that, it's not a big issue.

Other than that, no complaints? Smile...

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Multiple iexplorer.exe instances amid other exe's + java script redirects - Page 2 DXwU4
Multiple iexplorer.exe instances amid other exe's + java script redirects - Page 2 VvYDg

descriptionMultiple iexplorer.exe instances amid other exe's + java script redirects - Page 2 EmptyRe: Multiple iexplorer.exe instances amid other exe's + java script redirects

more_horiz
So far repeated scans show nothing but presumed false positives on the downloads we have done.

The system is not what I would call 'normal' but is much better.

I had turned off (I assumed early on that the restore points were infected) system restore but it is now turned back on - I assume due to the fact that several of the packages I have run said they were creating restore points.

Overall it is just sluggish still.

Any thoughts?

more_horiz
I have downloaded and installed all the Tuesday midnight Microsoft updates. It still launches double instances of IE and takes at least a full minute just to open the screen and show me the page for windows update.

About five minutes to check for updates.

Don't know what it is but this system was never that slow.

more_horiz
One thing that may help is your RAM. Your current log shows me you only have 500mb of RAM, when nowadays you need at the very least 1gb if not more for this day and age machines to be able to run smoothly.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Multiple iexplorer.exe instances amid other exe's + java script redirects - Page 2 DXwU4
Multiple iexplorer.exe instances amid other exe's + java script redirects - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum