WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionplease help, I have virus  Emptyplease help, I have virus

more_horiz
Hello...I have the Win32/Nuqel.E and bankerfox.a virus' and they won't let me download your required processes to access your assistance. I tried to download the OTL and it wouldnt allow it. What can I do? Thank you so much, cassie

descriptionplease help, I have virus  EmptyRe: please help, I have virus

more_horiz
Hi, Welcome to GeekPolice.net!

Could you please go into Safe Mode with Networking and run this:

To get into Safe Mode with Networking please restart your computer and rapidly tap F8 until it asks what mode you want to boot into, please choose Safe Mode with Networking, then download and run the following:

Please download ComboFix please help, I have virus  Combofix from BleepingComputer.com

Alternate link: GeeksToGo.com

Alternate link: Forospyware.com

Rename ComboFix.exe to commy.exe before you save it to your Desktop
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools A guide to do this can be found here
  • Click Start>Run then copy paste the following command into the Run box & click OK "%userprofile%\desktop\commy.exe" /stepdel
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console

please help, I have virus  Query_RC
Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:
please help, I have virus  RC_successful

• Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
  • When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the contents of C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

............................................................................................

I'm livin' life in the fast lane.

descriptionplease help, I have virus  Emptynot working...

more_horiz
hello there...thanks so much for replying...I am still having trouble. I was in safe mode and so I couldnt disarm the AVG, so I had to go back to normal mode. I then disarmed it, but when I tried to do the start/run step, it says that it cannot find combofix. I downloaded it again and renamed it commey.exe as directed but it still says it cannot find it. It looks like maybe the AVG still may have interfered because the combofix logo has a little shield on it in the corner. Any ideas? Thanks, Cassie

more_horiz
Hi.

Please download exeHelper from one of the two links.
Link 1
Link 2

• Double-click on exeHelper.com or exeHelper.scr to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of log.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com)
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

==============

After this please run ComboFix again.

............................................................................................

I'm livin' life in the fast lane.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum