WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAdvertisements without having a window open - Page 1 EmptyRe: Advertisements without having a window open

more_horiz
kk
I rebooted this time, but now the PC won't let me continue and I'm stuck in a black screen that says "Windows failed to start." It also says " Insert your windows installation disc and restart the computer." but I don't have that thing unless it's the windows 7 but I doubt it. I tried the windows 7 but I doesn't work, so what should I do?

descriptionAdvertisements without having a window open - Page 1 EmptyRe: Advertisements without having a window open

more_horiz
It's the Windows 7 install disk. You need to hit F8 as the PC boots up to use it and choose CD\DVD ROM drive. From there, you can either reformat or do a repair install.

It will likely want you to do a repair install to repair the MBR since it was messed up by the infection

more_horiz
well i dont think we ( my brother and i ) have the disk, but we will get it...
so what would you recommend us to do?? to reformat the pc or just repair it??

more_horiz
Repair install. A reformat will delete everything on your drive. You can use any Windows 7 disk. If you can't find yours, try getting one from a friend

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum