WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Generic Host Process for win32 Services

2 posters

descriptionGeneric Host Process for win32 Services - Page 2 EmptyRe: Generic Host Process for win32 Services

more_horiz
I think my MRB is damaged because the pc can not reboot the system, here you are the report. I think I have to reboot with windows cd, non?

Bootkit Remover
(c) 2009 eSage Lab
www.esagelab.com

Program version: 1.1.0.0
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)

CreateFile() ERROR 2
ERROR: Can't open physical disk device.

Done;
Press any key to quit...

descriptionGeneric Host Process for win32 Services - Page 2 EmptyRe: Generic Host Process for win32 Services

more_horiz
You do have a Windows CD?

more_horiz
Non I don't have and my pc is a notebook without cd recorder. Can I burn them in a Mac???

thank you

more_horiz
It can be burned on a Mac, yes.

Download RC.ISO and save it somewhere you can find it.

Download MagicISO and install it.

Start MagicISO. When it asks you to register, just close that window...the
program should remain open. Click on "File" and then on "Open"...navigate to the RC.ISO file you downloaded, select it, and click "Open".

Click "File" on the toolbar and choose "Save As". Name the file RCplus and save it somewhere you can find it.

Put a blank CD-R disk in your CD burner and close the tray...when the AutoPlay window opens, close it.

Click "Tools" on the toolbar and choose "Burn CD/DVD with ISO". In the CD/DVD Image file area, click the little folder, navigate to the newly created
RCplus.iso image file, and click "Open". In the CD/DVD Writing Speed
drop-down menu, choose the top 8X setting. Format should have "Mode 1"
selected...if not, select it. Click on the "Burn It!" button.

Once this disk is burned, put it in the machine you're working on and restart. Boot to the CD and enter the Recovery Console.

When there, do this:

type in "fixmbr" and hit Enter.

Generic Host Process for win32 Services - Page 2 Fixmbr

Type 'y' if asked to, and allow it to do it's job.

Once it's done that and shows the next bit for another command, type "exit"

This will reboot your machine again, allow it to boot normally this time.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum