WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAntiVir Solution Pro and AntiMalware Doctor - Page 1 EmptyRe: AntiVir Solution Pro and AntiMalware Doctor

more_horiz
I rebooted the system and let it start in normal mode. Everything seems to be fine as both malware programs appear to have been removed.

Thanks for all the help.

descriptionAntiVir Solution Pro and AntiMalware Doctor - Page 1 EmptyRe: AntiVir Solution Pro and AntiMalware Doctor

more_horiz
Hi.

I still see some malware, but I need to ask a colleague for a second opinion about it.

............................................................................................

I'm livin' life in the fast lane.

more_horiz
Hi.

LSP-Check

1. Please download LSPFix from here.
  2. Run the LSPFix.exe that you have just finished downloading.
  3. Write down all files that are in the left column (example: mswsock.dll, winrnr.dll, rsvpsp.dll) and then post them in your next reply, along with whether or not you see the phrase "No problems found".

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Sneakyone wrote:
Hi.

I still see some malware, but I need to ask a colleague for a second opinion about it.

Yes, even though it appears the programs are gone. I can't use my internet now... I can access the net with my laptop but not my computer.

more_horiz
Hi.

Are you able to transfer LSPfix to the infected machine with a USB drive?

more_horiz
Sneakyone wrote:
Hi.

LSP-Check

1. Please download LSPFix from here.
  2. Run the LSPFix.exe that you have just finished downloading.
  3. Write down all files that are in the left column (example: mswsock.dll, winrnr.dll, rsvpsp.dll) and then post them in your next reply, along with whether or not you see the phrase "No problems found".

I apologize for the late reply.

Yeah, it says no problems found. Although I used WinsockxpFix to get the internet back up and running.

Here is the list from the left side:

mswsock.dll
winrnr.dll
nwprovau.dll
rsvpsp.dll

more_horiz
Hi.

Re-running ComboFix to remove infections:

1. Close any open browsers.
  2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
  3. Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into it:

File::
    c:\windows\system32\xusmi.dll

DDS::
    uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride =
    uInternet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:5643

4. Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe

AntiVir Solution Pro and AntiMalware Doctor - Page 1 Cfscriptb4

5. Referring to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe
  6. When finished, it shall produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt
  7. Please post the contents of the log in your next reply.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum