WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

The Next Person Prediction Game

+11
houndmom
Happyhunter
TrishKa
roadran322
Two-Eyes
skilldegree
Sir $wat
Buttons
PhoenixRaider1076
ViKtory
Doctor Inferno
15 posters

descriptionThe Next Person Prediction Game - Page 1 EmptyRe: The Next Person Prediction Game

more_horiz
Yep, I'm a student. Currently studying Information Technology.

The next person can't live without Google.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

The Next Person Prediction Game - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionThe Next Person Prediction Game - Page 1 EmptyRe: The Next Person Prediction Game

more_horiz
you are right, cant live without oogle

The next person owns a motorcycle

............................................................................................

The Next Person Prediction Game - Page 1 Educat10

more_horiz
I wish I had one.. But I'm too young.

The next person has more than 500 posts.

The Next Person Prediction Game - Page 1 Viktor14

more_horiz
Over 11,500 to be exact.

The next person thinks the GeekPolice robot looks cool.

more_horiz
Oh yeah, it does!

Next person is eating junk (Aw man, I'm soo hungry and there is nothing to eat..)

more_horiz
Pepsi and a Snickers... The only way to live through a long afternoon.

The next person to post will be glad that they stumbled upon the GeekPolice forums.

To err is computer... To really mess up, add malware.

more_horiz
Super gald =D

The next person is sitting infront of an Apple product.

I believe the bushes in my yard will BURN before God picks up a PC to send his message! -the soapbox speech against chain-mail

more_horiz
Well, I have my iPhone in front of me together with my Dell laptop.

The next person has blonde hair.

more_horiz
Oh, no. Most Indian don't have blonde hair..

The next person is listening to music

more_horiz
As a matter of fact I am... Need to Breathe is rocking over the speaker system.

The next person remembers M*A*S*H the TV series.

To err is computer... To really mess up, add malware.

more_horiz
Never heard of that TV series before.

The next person is feeling the effects of global warming.

more_horiz
Nope, I don't feel the effects of global warming but yet believe in it lol.

The ext person has a mac laptop.

AHHHHH MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
Albert Einstein
The Next Person Prediction Game - Page 1 D2825B02D239FAD1D8D6299084862DCF

more_horiz
Let me dream on.. *sigh*

Next person is sick.

more_horiz
Fit and healthy! Bring it on

Next person likes designing.

more_horiz
It sounds interesting in many ways!!

The next person is thinking about their next day off

more_horiz
Its the weekend Big Grin

Next person is on firefox

more_horiz
Firefox all the way. Can't live without Firebug and AdBlock.

The next person found GeekPolice through another forum.

more_horiz
Nope, bookmark. Goofy

Next person is playing with Security Tool.

more_horiz
Hehe,Yes i have played with Security Tool Before. But its not really in the wild right now.

Next Person owns a HD tv

more_horiz
Yes and I love it!
Next Person went to a race.

If we have helped you, Please consider helping us,  make a donation.

Helping fight malware. The Next Person Prediction Game - Page 1 Sac

more_horiz
Was in one last year.

Next person will never use a MacBook.

more_horiz
I know nothing about them...
Next Person is an animal lover.

more_horiz
hehe Yes. Dont have any pets right now but i will get one soon <3

Next Person Watches Family Guy

more_horiz
I don't watch family guy but I did watch a few good clips on youtube, they were quite good Goofy But I don't have time to watch it

Next person is an university student like me Big Grin

The Next Person Prediction Game - Page 1 Gpa-st13

more_horiz
I am in the university! Smile...

The next person will have a dog. Goofy

more_horiz
I don't have any pets at home.

Next person has a blog.

more_horiz
Nope, no need no one would read it.

Next Person has a playstation or xbox

more_horiz
I have an Xbox 360, but it's spoiled.

Next person is considering to get a Windows Phone 7.

more_horiz
Nope only herd about it week ago. I will stick with my Nokia E51

Next Person has a youtube account

more_horiz
I do, surprisingly Goofy

Next person likes durian Afraid

more_horiz
I havent taste it but i can say it smells bad Goofy

Next person owns a i5/i3/i7 Cpu ?

more_horiz
i7 user here!

Next person doesn't like typing on touch screens.

more_horiz

Sounds like a lot of trouble!

Next person is somewhere sunny and warm.

more_horiz
Nope. Currently 28F and snowing!!

The next person has green eyes Whoa!

more_horiz
Nope, i have blue Smile...

Next person never had a malware infection The Next Person Prediction Game - Page 1 643420

The Next Person Prediction Game - Page 1 V45u80

more_horiz
Yeah, for as long as I can remember. Roger that (Self infecting in VM is not counted Goofy)

Next person thinks Christmas is the best time of the year.

more_horiz
Nope. I hate Christmas. Goofy

Next person had pizza for dinner Whoa!

more_horiz
Nope, i have cookiez! Goofy

Next person hasn't watched Shrek movie!

more_horiz
yes, and it was kind of cute.

Next Person is finished with their Christmas shopping.

more_horiz
I have no job, so i'll never be done with my Christmas shopping! :[

Next person has a Dell computer.

more_horiz
I'm using a HP laptop right now but i do however have 2 dell computers(1 laptop, 1 desktop) and another hp desktop

next person is planning to travel to somewhere exotic for the Christmas break Cheesy Grin (sparkly

more_horiz
No exotic travel break for me. Sad tearing

Next person has their Christmas tree up with other decorations already! Cheesy Grin (sparkly

more_horiz
Nope, I am an Orthodox, we have Christmas later ^^

Next person never had a sex hahah The Next Person Prediction Game - Page 1 441593 (I wonder if I may ask such questions lol)

more_horiz
Hahahaha! Nope! I've got my gold medal! Goofy

Next person is watching it snow right now!

more_horiz
**** NO!

Next person loves IE.

more_horiz
NO! Big Grin IE sucks Big Grin

Next person have quad core CPU!

more_horiz
Intel i7 ftw! Big Grin

Next person isn't a fan on our Facebook page yet.

more_horiz
I am a fan.
Next person doesn't go to gpa

AHHHHH MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
Albert Einstein
The Next Person Prediction Game - Page 1 D2825B02D239FAD1D8D6299084862DCF

more_horiz
I'm enrolled in GPA Big Grin

Next person is currently studying like crazy for the december exams like me

more_horiz
I study to graduate fourth year of High School Smile...

Next person never have enough socks!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum