WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description177 Threats detected by Spywarehunter  Empty177 Threats detected by Spywarehunter

more_horiz
Although very nearly computer illiterate, I've tried to rid my desktop of antivirus suite.
I installed and ran malwarebyte's anti-malware and after that process it's now saying my system is clear of the virus/whatever else infected it...but neither firefox or internet explorer are working.
Equally, some of the websites I looked at while trying to find appropriate software suggested Spywarehunter so I downloaded that in it's trial version...which I did...and it claims to have found 177 threats but won't fix them until I buy their product. I'm a bit of a novice so I can't tell how legitimate that is - but my continued inability to access the internet (even after fiddeling with the proxy settings) suggests that there might still be some residual issues.

...Please Help?!

description177 Threats detected by Spywarehunter  EmptyRe: 177 Threats detected by Spywarehunter

more_horiz
Hello.

Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
177 Threats detected by Spywarehunter  DXwU4
177 Threats detected by Spywarehunter  VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum